Welcome to Pistol Mechanics, our level 2 pistol course. This course builds on the foundational skills from our Level 1 Pistol Fundamentals. In this session, students will learn proper holster draw, engage in dynamic drills like the Bill Drill and Shot to Shot Reload, and navigate malfunctions with precision using the tap, rack, bang method.
Immerse yourself in the intricacies of emergency, speed, and tactical reloads, enhancing your adaptability in real-world scenarios.
The ideal student for Pistol Mechanics is someone who:
- Is beyond comfortable with their firearm and can safely handle and manipulate
- Has taken our Pistol Fundamentals course and is ready for the next level of training
- Has a previous SafeFire Holster Certification
– Belt & Outside the Waistband (OWB) holster
– 2-4 Magazines
– Magazine holder
– 200 rounds of ammo
– Closed toed shoes
– Eye protection
– Ear protection (electronic muffs preferred)
Pistol Fundamentals is a PRE-REQUISITE for this course. Students who already hold a SafeFire Holster Qualification are able to bypas this requirement.