SafeFire's Covid-19 Response
In light of the global Covid-19 Pandemic, we here at SafeFire are doing everything we can to help protect our employees, customers, and community.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our top priority. To help do our part and to continue to offer a safe place for our customers to shoot, we’ve implemented the following:
- We have increased cleaning in common areas every day using disinfectants that are proven against coronavirus.
- We have taken steps to ensure people are able to practice social distancing throughout the facility, including in the bays and in common areas where possible. With these new restrictions, we’ve also limited the number of shooters per lane. When restrictions tighten in our community, our front retail entrance will be locked to control occupancy in the store. Employees will let you in as space allows.
- We now have plexi-glass barriers above counters for added safety, and have placed sanitizing stations in all common areas.
- We are actively encouraging any employees who have a fever or are sick to stay home.
COVID-19 Restrictions at SafeFire
SafeFire is open and is operating under the guidelines below:
- Due to the statewide mandate, masks or facial coverings are required in both the range lobby and store. Disposable masks are available to those who need them.
- Our range is open! Shooting is currently open for training for both members and the general public. While not required, we recommend that our members reserve lanes to help our team manage the occupancy levels more accurately.
- All scheduled classes and private lessons will continue as scheduled. Class sizes have been limited to 50% occupancy to allow for proper soical distancing in the classroom.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the above guidelines, please give us a call at (360) 834-7233!