SafeFire Range Rules
SafeFire’s Range Safety Officers will be observing the bays at all time to ensure all rules are being followed.
The RSO is in charge at ALL TIMES, and any command from our RSO is FINAL.
THESE RANGE RULES ARE AGREED UPON WHEN SIGNING OUR LIABILITY WAIVER. ANY STRAYING FROM THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE RANGE.
1. The Range Safety Officer (RSO) is in charge at a ALL TIMES.
2. Please uncase and unholster firearms forward of the black safety line.
3. No more than two uncased firearms are allowed on the table at one time.
4. All firearms should be pointed downrange at ALL TIMES.
5. Only authorized personnel will be allowed down range.
6. Never reach beyond the fire line for any reason. If needed, please ask an RSO for assistance.
7. Steel Core/jacket, Tracer, Armor Piercing, or Bi-metal ammo is PROHIBITED. Any outside ammo
brought in will be inspected per these rules.
8. You must obtain SafeFire’s holster qualification card prior to drawing from the holster on our range. Only qualified shooters will be authorized to draw from the holster, and shooters must present this card to our RSOs when in the bay,
9. Shooters will be held responsible for any damage to range equipment.
10. Unsafe shooters will have their shooting privileges revoked by the RSOs.
11. In the event of a cease fire, stop shooting, place firearms on the table, and step back behind the black safety line.
12. You must know how your firearm operates. If you do not, please ask an RSO for assistance.
13. You must know that your ammunition is compatible with your firearm. If you are not sure, please ask an RSO for assistance.
14. Keep your finger OFF the trigger until on target and ready to fire.
15. Hearing and eye protection must be worn at ALL TIMES.
16. Only two people per lane are allowed at the line at any given time.
17. Eating, drinking, alcohol, drugs, and smoking – including the use of smokeless tobacco – is prohibited on the range. Anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave.
18. If you are pregnant, or there may be a chance that you are pregnant, you agree that you understand the risks involved that could potentially harm your child or pregnancy.
Liability Waiver & Range Rules
In order to shoot here at SafeFire, every guest must sign our digital liability waiver. This waiver includes all of our rules, and supplies our staff with the information needed to allow you to shoot. Once signed, your signed waiver is housed in our system, meaning you’ll only need to sign it once!
If this will be your first time in the range, please fill it out prior to your arrival, and review our Range Rules listed below. These rules are to ensure your safety and are enforced. Please be courteous to your fellow shooters and the staff by adhering to these rules. Thank you!
Parent Permission & Liability Release for Minors
We allow non-parent/guardians to escort minors to events and to shoot on the range as long as a Parent Permission and Release of Liability form has been completed. Non-guardian escorts include: Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, etc. This form must be completed in full and brought with the child on the day they visit.
Citizens of the following countries are allowed to shoot here at SafeFire:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, & United Kingdom.
Please note: As a Foreign National, you must present a current and valid passport to be able to shoot in our range.