Practical Application: Handgun
During Practical Application I, students will learn the fundamental skills necessary for combat marksmanship with the tactical knowledge required for surviving with a pistol in a hostile environment. This course will cover a variety of exercises with a heavy emphasis on dynamic movement, use of cover, and rapid threat assessment and engagement.
This class is Approximately 4 hours long.
* A SafeFire Holster Certification or instructor approval is required to be in this class*
- Duty-size handgun and sturdy OWB holster
- 2 spare magazines with mag holder
- Sturdy belt that properly supports the shooter’s gear
- At least 300 rounds of ammunition
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred to hear instructions)