- September 30th, 10am to 2pm
To sign up online, follow this link
Call us at 360. 834. 7233
Practical Application: Low Light Handgun
Statistics show that most criminal attacks tend to happen in times of reduced light. During Practical Application: Low Light Handgun, students will work on target identification, weapon manipulations and clearing corners in dim lit conditions as well as total darkness using flashlight techniques.
This class is Approximately 4 hours long.
* A SafeFire Holster Certification or instructor approval is required to be in this class*
- Duty-size handgun and sturdy OWB holster
- 2 spare magazines with mag holder
- Sturdy belt that properly supports the shooter’s gear
- At least 300 rounds of ammunition
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred to hear instructions)
- Handheld and weapon mounted flashlight